Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time spent in Pittsburgh


So I have been in Pittsburgh for a week now, and I am having the time of my life.
Not only am I hanging out with a great friend of mine Tierra but I am also getting to spend time with her daughter Taylor.
Even though this little grown girl gives me the most high I love her as if she was my own.
Spending time with her also made me realize that I want to wait to have kids. It is a lot of work to raise a baby and even more work to do it on your own. I have so much respect for Tierra for raising her daughter on her own. She has the help of family and friends but it still is hard.
I got to see a lot of first things with Taylor.
Her first time eating baby food.
Her first valentine's day.
Her first time seeing her God dad Leland on I Chat.
And her first ear infection.
I must give Taylorlynn a big high five because even though she has an ear infection she was still a happy baby bipolor (inside joke) but happy. Seeing what a mother has to go through to care for a sick child is a lot of work. I must say that it is true that single mothers do get most of the credit and now I see why.
But I will say this with every thing that I am going through I am really having a good time here in Pittsburgh and being around Tierra's family is really making me forget about what is going on back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment